How To Make A Hollywood Cocktail Recipe
(Story From About.com http://cocktails.about.com/od/vodkadrinkrecipes/r/hollywood.htm)
The Hollywood is an interesting mix of fruit flavors that one may not think of at first as a possible combination. Realistically, the dark black raspberry and light strawberry/pineapple work well together in a sort of yin and yang relationship. The Hollywood (sometimes called a Raspberry Smash) is a rather popular juice drink, and one that bartenders should know. If you prefer, the Hollywood Martini is a neat version of this rocks juice recipe.
- 1 1/2 oz Vodka ( I prefer Grey Goose)
- 1/2 oz Black Rasberry liqueur
- Pineapple Juice
- Strawberry / Lime Wedge for garnish
- Fill collins glass with ice.
- Add vodka and liqueur to cocktail shaker with 1 ice cue and shake 5-6 count.
- Strain into collins glass with ice
- Garnish (Not Required) serve and enjoy