A Fun And Interactive 4 Hour Introduction To Bartending Course
Students will Learn:
- Proper Pouring Techniques
- Methods of Mixing
- Making Signature Cocktails
- How to stock your home bar
- Hosting a home party or event
- Popular Shots
- Sunday September 25 (12pm until 4pm) – This Seminar Is Full
- Sunday October 23 (12pm until 4pm)
- Sunday November 20 (12pm to 4pm)
- Sunday December 11 (12pm to 4pm)
- More dates coming soon!
Must Call to Register: 604 873 2811
My husband and I attended the Intro class yesterday with Jeromie, and I wanted to let you know that we had a fantastic time! We were both a bit nervous of the content and how we would be learning, but the class was exactly what we were looking for. Our instructor was easy going and approachable, and he was tactful in how he corrected students as we tried the hands-on practice sessions. Even though I have limited experience with bartending and mixology I found the class easy to understand and follow. The handouts were were much apreciated and we are looking forward to hosting a party with our friends to try out what we’ve learned. We both agreed it was worth the drive out from Abbotsford. – Katie W.