You Have Questions about Fine Art Bartending School?
We pride ourselves at Fine Art Bartending School on being there for our students. We have had thousands of individuals register for our courses over 30+ years. Each one of those students has had at least one question. We have done our best to summarize the most popular questions, and answer these course questions in our FAQ’s.
Of course, if there is anything that we missed in this list, email us at [email protected] give us a call at 604-873-2811.
Upcoming Bartending Courses
Where Are We?
Walking From Waterfront Seabus Station: Head southwest on Seymour Street toward W Hastings for 2 blocks
Turn left at W Pender Street and walk 1.5 blocks to 432 West Pender
Walking from Granville Skytrain Station: Head southeast on Dunsmuir Street (50 meters) toward Seymour Street
Turn left on Seymour Street and walk 1 block towards Pender Street Turn right on Pender St and walk 1.5 blocks to 432 West Pender.
- Four Starbucks locations within 2 blocks of the school
- A paid parking lot right next door, and parkade across the street on Richards
- Ramada Hotel directly across the street, if you are in to stay the night
- Cartem’s Donuts half a block away, to satisfy your need for extremely tasty and expensive donuts
- The Smile Diner for a quick bite to eat
- Numerous convenience stores for snacks and essentials
We won’t list all the bars and restaurants around…some of that you will just have to explore on your own. Come on down, drop in and check out the school. Also check out our school brochure if you are in the area. We have some trifold copies perched in a holder on the window outside the door. Grab one on your way by.