Contact Us at Fine Art Bartending School Vancouver
Email us at [email protected] or give us a call at 604-873-2811.
We pride ourselves at Fine Art Bartending School Vancouver on being there for our students. Thousands of individuals register for our courses over 30+ years and each one of those students has had at least one question. We have done our best to summarize the most popular questions, and answer these course questions in our frequently asked questions (or FAQ’s)
Of course, if there is something we have missed in all those answers, be sure to drop us a note, or give us a call. We are happy to chat about all things bartending in Vancouver.
Upcoming Bartending Courses
Looking for the next course dates, check out all our upcoming bartending courses by clicking on the button below.
Where Are We?
The address of the school is 432 W Pender St, Vancouver, BC V6B 1T5
Walking From Waterfront Seabus Station:
- Head southwest on Seymour Street toward West Hastings for 2 blocks
- Turn left at West Pender Street and walk 1.5 blocks to 432 West Pender
- Grab yourself a coffee and donut from Cartem’s Donuterie… mmm, donuts
Walking from Granville Skytrain Station:
- Head southeast on Dunsmuir Street (50 meters) toward Seymour Street
- Grab acoffee and donut from Tim Hortons
- Turn left on Seymour Street and walk 1 block towards Pender Street
- Turn right on Pender St and walk 1.5 blocks to our bartending school at 432 West Pender.
Amenities Nearby Fine Art Bartending School Vancouver
- Four Starbucks locations within 2 blocks of the school
- A paid parking lot right next door, and parkade across the street on Richards
- Ramada Hotel directly across the street, if you are in to stay the night
- Cartem’s Donuts half a block away, to satisfy your need for extremely tasty and expensive donuts
- The Smile Diner for a quick bite to eat
- Numerous convenience stores for snacks and essentials
We won’t list all the bars and restaurants around…some of that you will just have to explore on your own. Vancouver is a very walkable city and we have the school downtown to be the most walk and transit friendly bartending school in town. Come on down. If we have a class underway, drop in and check out the school. If you just want to peer in the window…that is fine too. Be sure to grab the school brochure if you are in the area. We have some trifold copies perched in a holder on the window outside the door.