The Hollywood Cocktail
How To Make the Hollywood Cocktail Recipe
The recipe for the Hollywood Cocktail is an interesting mix of fruit flavours that one may not think of at first as a possible combination. Realistically, the dark black raspberry and light strawberry/pineapple work well together in a sort of yin and yang relationship. The Hollywood (sometimes called a Raspberry Smash) is a rather popular juice drink, and one that bartenders should know. If you prefer, the Hollywood Martini is a neat version of this rocks juice recipe.
- 1 1/2 oz Vodka (I prefer Grey Goose)
- 1/2 oz Black Raspberry liqueur
- Pineapple Juice
- Strawberry / Lime Wedge for garnish
- Fill collins glass with ice.
- Add vodka and liqueur to cocktail shaker with 1 ice cube and shake 5-6 count.
- Strain into collins glass with ice
Garnish (Not Required) serve and enjoy
For more on our vodka based cocktails, check out all the related drinks with a quick search.