2.5 hour Tequila Tasting, and Introduction to Tequila Cocktails
Students will Learn
- Background and intro to Agave
- Silver Tequila, Explanation and Tasting
- Gold Tequila, Explanation and Tasting
- Reposado Tequila, Explanation and Tasting
- Anejo Tequila Explanation and Tasting
- Margarita Variations, and other Tequila Cocktails
- Sunday September 20 (6:30pm-9pm)
- Sunday October 25 (6:30pm-9pm)
- More Dates Coming Soon!
Must Call to Register: 604 873 2811
My husband and I attended the Intro class yesterday with Jeromie, and I wanted to let you know that we had a fantastic time! We were both a bit nervous of the content and how we would be learning, but the class was exactly what we were looking for. Our instructor was easy going and approachable, and he was tactful in how he corrected students as we tried the hands-on practice sessions. Even though I have limited experience with bartending and mixology I found the class easy to understand and follow. The handouts were were much apreciated and we are looking forward to hosting a party with our friends to try out what we’ve learned. We both agreed it was worth the drive out from Abbotsford. – Katie W.